Please join us in supporting your local neighborhood school as we strive to grow our programs and provide enrichment opportunities throughout the school year.
Our fundraising goal this year is $135,000, which will support all Harvard students through curriculum enrichment, teacher appreciation and community building activities. Highlights from our annual budget include funding for:
- School assemblies and field trips, featuring programs from Main Street Theater, Houston Grand Opera, Museum of Natural Science & more
- Library programs such as Accelerated Reader
- Teacher education and enrichment as well as teacher appreciation
- Community Involvement including movie night, playdates and science night
- Technology and software upgrades throughout the school
- Outdoor Garden
- Safety equipment
- Virtual Learning Tools
Learn more here.