Join us for a General Meeting on Wednesday, June 2 at 6:30pm on Zoom to vote on the 2021-22 PTA Board. Here is the link to join: https://bit.ly/3oyUJjJ
HOW TO VOTE FOR THE ELECTION:
- Only members of the Harvard PTA will be permitted to vote in the election. In order to be a member of the Harvard PTA you must have paid your state and national dues at least 5 days prior to the election
- All Harvard PTA members must register to vote by Friday, May 28.
HOW TO RUN FOR THE ELECTION:
If your name is not on the slate, but you are interested in running for office:
- Anyone who will register to become a Harvard PTA member within 30 days can run for a position in red
- Complete the Intent to Run form by May 28, 2021 indicating your intent to run for an open office
- During the June 2, 2021 general membership meeting, candidates will be given 2 minutes to speak to the membership regarding why they wish to run for an open board position (including their qualifications)
- Voting members of the Harvard PTA will then have an opportunity to vote for each of the open office positions.
Nominating Committee 2021-22 Slate
*President: Melissa Rodriguez
VP Education: Barrett Donahue-Mink
VP Community Building: Jesse Dickerman
VP Fundraising: Position Available
VP Communications: Nikou McCarra
Secretary: Anar Abasov
Treasurer: Vanessa McKeown
Volunteer Coordinator: Veronica Presas
Pre-K/Kinder Representative: This position is open to anyone who did not serve as grade parent representative in 2020-2021
1st Grade Representative: Margaret (Maggie) Dunham
2nd Grade Representative: Amy Seeburger
3rd Grade Representative: Lisa Riley
4th Grade Representative: Richard Burgess
5th Grade Representative: This position is open to anyone who did not serve as grade parent representative in 2020-2021
*The position of President was vetted by last year’s Nominating Committee. The President elect serves as the Continuity Advisor and the following year serves as President.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.